Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 222 - Fireman's Brew Redhead Ale



Fireman's Brew - Fireman's Brew Redhead Ale
Woodland Hills, CA (USA)
ABV 5.5% Calories 160*


Much better than yesterday's blonde; go firefighters. I feel like I'm a firefighter in my kitchen these days - we've been having ant wars for the better part of two weeks. We've used two different sprays (Hot Shots being the better one), baits, mass stompings, and vacuuming, etc. but the ants keep finding a way in. Our vacuum is just one big mass grave. I was actually waiting for the Eureka Steamer I ordered from Amazon to give the kitchen floor a good cleaning but it looks like it won't be here until tomorrow.

Back to the beer. Since this is similar to the Red Rocket and Genesis Ale, I would give this Redhead the bronze. Gold medal goes to the Red Rocket.

*estimated

No comments:

Post a Comment