Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 4 - Hoegaarden (Witbier-Biere Blanche)



Hoegaarden - Hoegaarden Witbier-Biere Blanche
Hoegaarden, Belgium (BELGIUM)
ABV 4.9% Calories 173


This is the first of many Belgium beers sure to appear on my list of 365; it is advertised as, 'naturally cloudy and brewed using a unique recipe of wheat, malted barley and a subtle hint of coriander and orange peel.' That just sounds light and refreshing. And it is smooth, sweet scent and taste. I first had this in Taipei (random, I know) and felt it was too girlie; this time around I love it. It gets a star for - must drink again soon.

2 comments:

  1. It was good enough to erase my memory in Hong Kong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like beer. But this one.. i like :) It was smooth and sweet. Felt soft on the tongue
    kaini

    ReplyDelete