Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 38 - Hop Ottin' IPA



Anderson Valley Brewing Company - Hop Ottin' IPA
Boonville, CA (USA)
ABV 7.0% Calories 220*


This is my second beer from Boonville. This Hop Ottin' IPA is coincidentally brewed in the same county as the Mendocino Imperial IPA from yesterday (Mendocino County). Comparing the two, I'd have to say this Boonville IPA is just a tad more flavorful and with a much sweeter after taste than the Mendocino; its a toss-up. However, both are inferior in my mind to the Dogfish!

*estimated

2 comments:

  1. good luck with your goal!

    here are three beers I like you haven't posted about yet.

    alhambra negra (see my blog for info)
    bell's porter
    dogfish indian brown ale.

    my question is, what happens with the extra five?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if dogfish is on your list, the other beers must be good.. i'll keep an eye out for these beers; they seem pretty unique so i'm sure i wont' find them at the local market... as for the extra five, i'm trying to get singles - hopefully that will last...

    ReplyDelete