Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 162 - Karl Stauss Endless Summer Light



Karl Strauss Brewery - Karl Strauss Endless Summer Light
San Diego, CA (USA)
ABV 3.3% Calories 110


I've had some Karl Strauss beers on tap before but this is the first time drinking it from a bottle. The Endless Summer Light is fairly refreshing and tasty for a beer that is 3.3% abv. Not as citrusy as Blue Moon but has a similar taste - a lighter version perhaps; with a hoppy finish. I've read some reviews that bash this beer, but I enjoyed it and would order one with wings next time I'm at a Karl Strauss restaurant.

1 comment:

  1. I only found this beer at wahoos restaurant in santa clarita, california. now they only have the light. only bottles. this is the only beer that Carol will drink. but not the light. where can I buy this beer. I tried whole foods , liquor stores, etc, but no luck . Dave

    ReplyDelete