Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 172 - Rogue MoriMoto Soba Ale



Rogue Ales Brewery - Rogue MoriMoto Soba Ale
Newport, OR (USA)
ABV 4.8% Calories 145*


I've actually been looking forward to this beer for quite some time; the Rogue beers I've had so far have been above average. This Soba made beer piqued my interest and after a long day of mowing lawns and picking up around the house, I wanted to reward myself with a special beer. It pours a dirty, light amber color - smells a little fruity, and tastes semi-sweet with some hops. Maybe I expected too much but the beer is 'better than most' but really not worth the close to $6 price tag. I would rather pick up a six pack of Sam Adams Boston Lager and have a jolly good time than pay for this again. Definitely worth a try but I probably won't pick this one up again.

*estimated

No comments:

Post a Comment