Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 184 - Sam Adams Light



Boston Beer Company (Samuel Adams) - Sam Adams Light
Boston, MA (USA)
ABV 4.0% Calories 124


Spring has come and gone and now Summer is upon us; not since Winter have I had the pleasure of drinking a Sam Adams beer. I picked up a box of the mix Summer beers and will hopefully enjoy these more than the Winter beers. Although I've had this Sam Adams Light before I'm not sure why anyone would drink this over the Boston Lager. For a few extra calories (36), you have a much more flavorful and satisfying beer - let me take that back, the satisfaction is exponential. If I have a choice, I will never drink the Light over the original Boston Lager. My thoughts on Sam Adams so far: one extraordinary beer, top of the class - muddled with a smorgasbord of mediocre brews. This Sam Adams may even be sub-mediocre. Hopefully the remaining 4 Sam Adams brews will change my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment