Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 183 - Bitburger Premium Beer



Bitburger Brauerei - Bitburger Premium Beer
Bitburg, Germany (GERMANY)
ABV 4.8% Calories 146


Today is a big day, I am officially past the 1/2 way mark of my goal... only 182 more beers to go. Instead of counting up, it is time to count down. 183 days - a blink of an eye, a flutter of wings, yet life changing events have happened in such a short span. I am on my way to becoming a father - the due date just about coinciding with how many more beers I have to drink. At the same time I've also started to think more seriously about the direction of my life. Hopefully the more beer I drink the clearer things will get. Things are going to get more personal in the second half, they always do.

About this Bitburger, the first gulp was sweet like honey - then the flavor mellowed and truthfully, its nothing worth writing home about.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, we get it. You don't like many imported beers. Period. You don't like Porters, Stouts, Either there's an inherent prejudice toward foreigners or you only like microbeers that aren't all that famous outside their regional area. Beers that make little money and that basically, or frankly, won't get much of a hearing outside their region....wonder why?
    We get it now. Having the full understanding, it makes it easier.
    AND if the beer has a world renowned reputation over several decades, its almost like that fact alone means its no good, in your opinion. I see. And we get it now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete