Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 95 - Woodchuck Draft Cider - Amber



Green Mountain Cidery - Woodchuck Draft Cider - Amber
Middlebury, VT (USA)
ABV 5.0% Calories 200


Not sure if I would count this as a beer but since it was in my local store's beer section and it comes in a beer bottle, I'm going to give it a pass. There is no head on this Draft Cider and could easily pass for sparkling wine - and it tastes like one as well. It is 5% abv and weights in at a whopping 200 calories (it actually says so on the bottle; another reason why this can't be a real beer - people who drink beer don't want to know how many calories in the bottle...). I'm not going to lie, I like apple juice and this is an alcoholic apple juice - though the manly side of me will pass this along to the wifey.

No comments:

Post a Comment