Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 71 - Equinox Dark Belgium Winter



Brasserie De La Senne - Equinox Dark Belgium Winter
Brussels, Belgium (BELGIUM)
ABV 8.0% Calories 200*


I wasn't able to find much info on this beer; the brewery's main website is either in French or Dutch (with English 'under construction'). It seems like they brew a variety of beers but they don't seem prevalent in the US. One thing I know is this beer ages well - I've actually had it for over a year and it still tastes magnificent. It actually came in a wine sized bottle and corked like a wine, which I found interesting. The beer is a dark brown color and full of flavor - citrus and a nice sweet-ish bitter-ish aftertaste. If you can find this let me know - I'm not sure I'll ever be able to find this again unless I find myself in the streets of Brussels. Belgium makes good beers.

*estimated

No comments:

Post a Comment