Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 75 - West Coast India Pale Ale



Green Flash Breweries - West Coast India Pale Ale
Vista, CA (USA)
ABV 7.0% Calories 190*


Another awesome IPA - Green Flash Brewery is yet another local micro-brew on the outskirts of San Diego (wow, a lot of good beers come out of there...). If you're wondering, I often refer to research on the beers I drink - most of the time its to learn more about what it is I'm actually drinking. Many a times I am happy to see that my thoughts on a particular beer is shared by other beer lovers out there, such as with this IPA w/ an average A- rating. Other times I'm surprised at how different my view of a beer is compared to the mass - but then beer is an acquired taste and people should drink whatever floats their boat. Again, IPA's for me!

*estimated

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just came across your blog and it looks like fun. I noticed you havent yet tried any Dogfish Head, brewed in Milton, Delaware. i dont know where you are located in the country and if you can get it, but if you love IPA, you will LOVE the 60 minute and 90 minute IPA they have. I love IPA as well, and this is my favorite (and not because its brewed in my homestate)

    mikezenorini@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete