Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 201 - Young's Double Chocolate Stout



Wells & Young's - Young's Double Chocolate Stout
Bedford, England (ENGLAND)
ABV 5.2% Calories 160*


One day removed from 4th of July, I take in another Chocolate beer; this one from an English brewery. I'd have to say I'm not usually a big fan of English beers and that is why I chose to drink an American beer on the 4th of July, but I think I made a mistake - I should have drank this one yesterday, it would have been much more festive and it would have brought me more joy. This is a very interesting beer, it tastes like a spiked chocolate milk. I've only had 10-beers from England so far and this is probably my favorite. Good job with the chocolate. Yeah for Young's - Boo for Bayhawk.

*estimated

No comments:

Post a Comment