Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 225 - Sol



Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma Brewery - Sol
Monterrey, Nuevo León (MEXICO)
ABV 4.5% Calories 143


Its great that I'm keeping all my beer information on a spread sheet, it is so easy to look up all the Mexican beer's I've had so far and even find out when the last time it was that I had a Mexican beer. Sol was my drink of choice when wife and I were vacationing in Puerto Vallarta. I counted 44 drinks in 3 nights (4 days) at our all inclusive resort; I'd say a good 1/3 of them were Sol. Eat breakfast. Drink Sol. Lay at pool. Drink Sol. Sit in Jacuzzi. Drink Sol. Make babies. Drink Sol. Lunch. Sol. Dinner. Sol. It was great. Here in the US, in the comforts of my home, Sol is not so good - just another pissy cerveza; but I will never forget what you did for me in Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment