Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 203 - Asahi Super Dry



Asahi Breweries - Asahi Super Dry
Tokyo, Japan (JAPAN)
ABV 5.0% Calories 130*


The last Asahi beer I had was on Christmas day last year; day 14 of this 365-days of beer. It's been a long road and I'm almost getting sick of beers - sometimes it is just too hot to drink a beer or I'm just too full to want to chuck one back. But I'm almost to my goal - I probably have 5 more pounds to gain and several hundred more dollars to invest. Asahi Super Dry is actually more malty than most Asian beers; probably not as easy to drink lots in one sitting. Its interesting, I've had beer from Taiwan, China, Japan, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, and even New Zealand and Australian (if you count those as 'Asian') but I'm still missing my Korean beers - I'll have to remind myself to get some next time I'm at H-Mart.

*estimated

No comments:

Post a Comment