Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 226 - Blonde Frog Ale



Blue Frog Grog & Grill - Blonde Frog Ale
Fairfield, CA (USA)
ABV 6.75% Calories 180*


When you go to the movies without any expectations and come out like 'wow, that was Oscar worthy' - that is how I feel about this beer. Blue Frog? Who's ever heard of Blue Frog? Sadly, other than Stone Brewery (an hour from where I live) a lot of these magnificent micro-brews are in Northern California. How come I never knew about these breweries during my Cal days. It was always MDG's and Corona's (or whatever was on sale at Safeway). This Blonde Flog Ale is very hoppy and has intense flavors; almost like an IPA (maybe that is why I like it so much) as opposed to a regular blonde. If you can find one of these, you should definitely try one.

*estimated

No comments:

Post a Comment